2 Weeks until Coral Coast!
With 2 weeks until Coral Coast, some of our committee have been limbering up and delivering flyers around Yorkeys Knob this morning!
If you’re racing, please remember registrations close STRICTLY at 10pm the Thursday before! See link above.
If you’re not, we really need volunteers 🙂 Send us an email with what you can do and we will allocate you! Positions below. These events are entirely volunteer and community run & don’t survive without your support…
- Setup Event Area (Sunday Morn) 4
- Registration 5
- Swim Course Setup 1
- Bike Course Setup 1
- Run Course Setup 1
- Transition Setup 1
- Finish Line Setup 1
- Swim Exit 1
- Transition – Swim to Bike 1
- Transitition – Bike Exit and Entry 1
- Bike Mount/Dismount Line 1
- Bike Next/Finish Lap (cnr Rutherford St) 1
- Bike Turnaround (Blazing Saddles) 1
- Transitition – Run Exit 1
- Run Next/Finish Lap (Playground End) 1
- Run Aid station 1
- Finish Line/Timing Chip Removal 1
- Ribbon Award Preparation 1
- Recovery Area 1