Cairns Crocs Membership are normally for 1 year (June to July).
From 01 July 2012, everyone who is a member of the Crocs is also required to become a member of Triathlon Queensland (TQ). TQ is the governing Triathlon body and a membership provides its members with many benefits but most significantly, insurance visit www.triathlonqld.com.au for more info on insurance and TQ benefits.
TQ membership runs to the financial year, so the Crocs membership will be bought into line with TQ membership.
With a high number of TQ members in a regional area we are more likely to be heard by the governing bodies (TQ and TA) and state and council bodies.
- Heavily discounted local race entry;
- Race Calendar & regular issues of E-news;
- Investing back in the sport to aide junior development, club development, and athlete development programs in the local area;
- The chance to train and socialise with like minded people in Cairns
- Discounts at local businesses in Cairns;
- Discounted membership with both TA & TQ;
- 24 hour personal accident insurance while training for and competing in sanctioned races in Australia (upon joining TQ). N.B. All club races will be sanctioned in 2012;
- Discounted entry fee for all sanctioned races in Australia (upon joining TQ);
- Invitation to attend training camps, educational seminars and workshops.
Membership Categories Crocs 2012/13
- Adult (18+) $40.00
- Junior (U18) $20.00. See the Junior Members Booklet for all the information you need on competing as a Junior
- Family Membership (2 Adults + at least 1 Junior) $80.00 (below rebates will apply to Technical Officials in a Family)
- Non Competing Member $10.00
- Non Competing Technical official $0.00 (rebate of $10 applied once individual has officiated at 4 local events)
- Competing Technical Official $15.00 ($25 rebate applied once individual has officiated at 4 local events)
- Life Member (subject to committee approval) $0.00
|Membership Type (Cairns Crocs +)||Will I have to pay One day race fee?||Will I receive the Cairns Crocs Race Discount?||Can I attend Swim Training?||Can I attend Run Training – Emma?||Can I attend Run Training – Barlow?||Can I attend Cycle Training – Velodrome (Juniors and Seniors)?||Can I attend Bricks/Ocean Swim – Juniors and Seniors?|
|Running Aust/ Athletics Aust||YES||NO||YES||YES||NO||NO||NO|
|* Check with Cycling Australia to determine exact insurance coverage.||Swim coaches hold their own insurance||Emma holds her own insurance|