2013/14 Crocs Club and TQ/TA membership is now open.
TQ/TA have just announced a 50% discount for all NEW adult and junior memberships starting 1 Feb 2014. Membership still expires 30 June 2014.
The Cairns Crocs Triathlon Club are also offering a 50% discount to NEW Adult and Junior memberships to match the TQ/TA offer. Please use the discount coupon NEWCCTCMBR to get your discount.
The discount only applies to Adult and Junior memberships, not Family, so please consider if joining as individual Adults and Juniors works out cheaper than joining as a Family before proceeding.
Note: the TQ/TA website still lists full prices for TA membership – the discount is applied when you select the category during registration. Click “Recalculate Total” to make sure the total is correct before proceeding to the payment page.
Crocs membership runs from 1 July 2013 to 30 June 2014. This is in line with the Triathlon Australia membership season.
It is mandatory that all Crocs members also be TQ/TA members. For your convenience we are using the TA registration process so you can join both at the same time with only one payment required.
Remember, it is mandatory that all Crocs members 18 years and older help out at least once per year at an event. You can choose your event from the calendar by emailing us or wait to be assigned by the committee and then either accept or swap for another event.
TA and Crocs fees will be combined and you only make one payment. Please join the same class of Crocs and TA membership.
Fees (before any discounts):
Crocs Adult: $40, Crocs Junior (5-17 yrs): $20, Crocs Family: $90, Crocs Non-Competing/Non-Training: not available.
TA Adult: $120, TA Junior (12-19 yrs): $60, TA Junior (5-11 yrs): $30, FamilyTA : $280, TA Non-competing/Non-training: not valid since Crocs don’t have that category so please don’t select it.
Click here for registration instructions (they are slightly out of date so some of the categories and wording on the form are slightly different but the changes should be obvious and the process remains the same).
When registering please note the following:
- Please enter your date of birth correctly.
- Please choose your age group as at 31 December 2013 carefully, it isn’t checked automatically against your birth date.
- For the TA section choose the appropriate membership type (your fee is automatically added to the total).
- For the Crocs section, please choose one membership type (Adult, Junior, Family, etc) and then choose one fee (it isn’t added automatically). If you don’t select any fee or the incorrect fee or multiple fees then you won’t be charged correctly and we will have to chase you for payment before approving your membership.
- For Families, enter all the details for the first person (2 pages) then click “add another person” to add the next person and so on until all family members are added. Very Important: For every person in the family choose “Family” as the TA membership type (not adult or junior etc) or you will be charged too much by TA. For the Crocs choose “Family” as the membership type for every person and then choose one fee, either “Family – 1st member fees” for the first person or “Additional Family Fees” for each additional person.
Click here for further info about TA registration and categories if you need it.
The club has $20,000,000 public liability insurance through our affiliation with Triathlon Queensland.
And finally, click here to go to the TA registration portal (Crocs membership is now part of the TA process) and register for TA and Cairns Crocs. Welcome to the club for 2013/14.
It takes 24 hrs for your membership details to be updated so don’t try to register for a race on the same day you join.