One of the items we struggle with at every event is getting the required number of volunteers to perform required duties for the club to put on fun, safe and fair events.
We have a Brand New Volunteering Registration System that will help us manage volunteers and give you all the information you need to know! We ask that volunteers please now Register HERE or via the home page… it’s free and great fun!
Members will be expected to volunteer for at least one race of the year. This means that for that race that you are rostered onto you need to:
1. Turn up and carry out your volunteer duty; or
2. Swap with another member of the club if you really want to race when you are rostered on; or
3. Drag a friend or family member along to fill your place.
If you loved volunteering, we would love for you to come back again and have you at other races as a volunteer.
Thanks for your cooperation to keep all our events as fun, safe and fair as possible.
For more information about volunteering please email email@example.com
Not interested in racing? There are heaps of other ways to get involved:
- Registration (checking competitors in)
- Time keeping
- Technical Officials
- Body Marking (writing numbers on buff competitors bodies)
- Course set up and pull down
- Aid Stations (favourite people on race day)
- Course Marshalling (you get to tell people where to go)
- Water Safety (do you have a paddle board or surf ski?)
- Recovery station
Club (you might have special skills you would like to offer)
- IT and website support
- Marketing and advertising
- Event organisation
- Juniors programs
- Equipment maintenance (we have welding to do, trailers to maintain, tyres to replace etc)